Laurie Aaronson, Medical Aesthetician Boston
A recognized talent in New England, Laurie Aaronson, has been practicing cutting-edge skin care and beauty enhancement procedures for the last 20 years. Laurie received her bachelor’s degree from Sargent College of Allied Health Professionals, master’s degree from Boston University and has worked at Children’s Hospital, Dana Farber Hospital & Fernald Hospital in Boston.
Laurie’s background and training is extensive:
- Licensed Medical Aesthetician – Katherine Hinds Institute
- Licensed Derma-Technician – American Institute of Permanent Color Technology
- Certification – Skin Medica
- Certification – Extreme Lash Extensions
- Certification – Makeup Artist, MAC Makeup
- Certification – Softap Semi-permanent makeup, scar camouflage & hyper-pigmentation
- Certification – Awards Studio, Burbank, California Certification media makeup, runway, event & bridal.
Laurie is committed to keeping up with the industry’s latest and greatest procedures and products. A dedicated member of Dr. Volpe’s core team, Laurie has been with New England Plastic Surgical Associates for 15 years. Her services include; resurfacing peels, permanent makeup, eyelash extension, scar treatment, facial waxing and microdermabrasion. Laurie’s diverse clientele can be found in numerous Hollywood movies, fashion runways, weddings, photo shoots and local news channels. See Laurie’s portfolio at www.laurieAaronson.com.
Call Laurie for an appointment today at 617-244-2600 or email at email@example.com.